Sunday, February 05, 2006

manifestation contre les dessins du prophete Mohammed/ demonstration against the cartoons of the prophet Mohammad






(c) Anne Paq.
Ramallah,vendredi 3 fevrier.
Sous une pluie battante, manifestation contre les dessins du prophet Mohammed.
Le drapeau francais est dechire, je pretends que je suis allemande quand on me demande d'ou je viens. les reactions virulentes se sont un peu calmees depuis. mais beaucoup se sont vraiment sentis attaques dans leur foi.

Friday 3 February,
under pouring rain, a demonstration in Ramallah against the cartoons of the prophet Mohammad. The French flag was torn and I pretended that I was a German when I was asked where I come from...the violent reactions seem now to be over in the West Bank. But a lot of people fely very attacked in their faith

No comments:

Post a Comment